Legal Assistant - Real Estate
PropLogix provides clients with property intelligence and closing solutions. In just the last two years we’ve gone from a small operation to now over 80 employees. We do Municipal Lien Searches, Association Estoppels, Payoff Tracking, and Surveys. With our unmatched service and cutting-edge software, we’re bringing technology and innovation to the world of real estate due diligence. Our goal is to change the way real estate transactions are managed. We have a solid team but we need someone with proven leadership skills to help keep up with the fast pace at which we’re moving.
We are looking for a skilled team member to be the backbone of our commercial real estate services team. You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of all commercial services including but not limited to, UCC searches, certificates of good standing, and zoning letters. The successful candidate will be able to assist in all phases of the workflow process including conducting searches, national product research, customer service and detailed document filing.
- Search numerous real estate, county, and related databases to identify and analyze outstanding liens, judgments, taxes and pending court cases on a state and federal level.
- Search for and analyze UCC financing statements and databases.
- Procure Certificates of Good Standing and Zoning Letters from appropriate state and municipal departments.
- Compile reports from obtained data with extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- Research nationally to obtain pricing and requirements for procurement of Certificates of Good Standing, Zoning Letters, and UCC searches.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university
- 4+ years involved in commercial real estate transaction due diligence or
- Paralegal experience with a focus on real estate transactions
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Great attention to detail
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Paid training
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401k match program
- 3-weeks paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- Free snacks provided weekly
- Employee equity program
- Free events and activities hosted monthly
- 50% LinkedIn Learning reimbursement